Delivery & Returns
- Products that are in stock and are less than 80kg will be delivered within 10-30 working days, depending on your location with two delivery attempts (up to 3rd floor)
- Products that are over 80 require special two-men delivery, we will contact you with shipping quotation and leadtime based on your full address
- New products already loaded on a container will have a leadtime of approximately 3 months after your booking
- For products made to order (products specifically made based on customer requirement) leadtime will be approximately 5-6 months
- European shipping companies, depending on location
Specific charges and delivery conditions
- For all EU deliveries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery quotation, or once you have placed the order and provided full address, we will reach out to discuss cost of delivery
- We offer discounted shipping rates for longer lead time, please contact us with delivery address for delivery cost quotation
- For deliveries above the 3rd floor additional moving fee will be charged by the service provider, which you will need to pay directly to them
- If the order contains any product that weighs more than 80 kg, we will need to arrange special delivery based on individual quotation after the location has been described. If the property can only be accessed by stairs, pedestrian walkway, through a closed area (not accessible by car), we will provide a quotation for delivery to your home taking this into consideration
- When the order is delivered, please check the integrity of the package(s) in the presence of the courier. Please record any problems you may find and ask the courier to sign it. Please take clear and high resolution pictures to help us understand the potential problem. Depending on the extent of the shipping damage, you have the possibility to refuse the delivery and return the product to the courier service, the conditions of which are described in point 6.3.2 of the GTC.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, you have 14 days to return it. For details, see section 4.2 of the GTC.
- Returns can be arranged through a service provider of your choice, which you must arrange directly
- If you need assistance, we can arrange return delivery through our select courier service
- In both cases, the cost of returning the goods is borne by the customer if the right of withdrawal is exercised